- Follow mcreyscope's musings on chronic illness on WordPress.com
- 37,079 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- First Learning the Diagnosis - It Was Cancer!
- Brain fog: what is it and what can we do about it?
- The First Surgery - Wide Excision for Melanoma
- How I Really Feel - Cancer Sucks!
- They Say You're Looking Good - But You Sure Don't Feel Very Good!
- The Second Surgery - Total Dissection of the Left Inquinal Lymph Node Basin
- Invisible Illness Week: 30 Things About My Invisible Illness You May Not Know
- Open Letter to Pain and Its Friends
- My Experience With Cyclophosphamide (Cytoxan)
- Chronic Pain: It's Real and What Can We Do About It
- autoimmune disease
- cancer blog
- chronic disease
- chronic fatigue
- chronic fatigue blog
- chronic illness
- chronic illness blog
- chronic pain
- chronic pain blog
- chronic pain syndrome
- chronic pain warrior
- coping with chronic pain
- heart disease
- Mayo Clinic
- melanoma prognosis
- metastatic melanoma
- paraneoplastic neurological syndromes
- paraneoplastic syndrome
- stage IV melanoma
- transverse myelitis
Tag Archives: coping with chronic pain
I think many of us have asked this question: Why does it seem to hurt so much more at night? Now I’m also certain that a few will respond that it hurts more during the day, or after strenuous activity … Continue reading
Seven years have past. It was cancer they said. Frightened I was but was determined to fight. As heavy the load, it would get heavier still. It’s as if I’m a dead man walking. I hear the angels talking talking talking Now I’m … Continue reading
***A chronic illness may be defined as a long-lasting condition that can be controlled but not cured.*** Chronic illness impacts people all over the world. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) reports that chronic disease is the leading cause of death … Continue reading
Here’s a little different post today. One about diet, nutrition and wellness. ***I think diet is very important in fighting chronic illness.*** There is good reason that apple cider vinegar is regarded as a remedy for a myriad of illnesses and … Continue reading
One Week: A Snapshot of Chronic Illness and its Impact.
***Pain is cruel. It can take many forms. It is real no matter the source or the cause. And it can last forever.*** Those of us who suffer from severe, chronic pain know how it can disrupt and damage our lives making … Continue reading