- Follow mcreyscope's musings on chronic illness on WordPress.com
- 37,079 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- First Learning the Diagnosis - It Was Cancer!
- Brain fog: what is it and what can we do about it?
- The First Surgery - Wide Excision for Melanoma
- How I Really Feel - Cancer Sucks!
- They Say You're Looking Good - But You Sure Don't Feel Very Good!
- The Second Surgery - Total Dissection of the Left Inquinal Lymph Node Basin
- Invisible Illness Week: 30 Things About My Invisible Illness You May Not Know
- Open Letter to Pain and Its Friends
- My Experience With Cyclophosphamide (Cytoxan)
- Chronic Pain: It's Real and What Can We Do About It
- autoimmune disease
- cancer blog
- chronic disease
- chronic fatigue
- chronic fatigue blog
- chronic illness
- chronic illness blog
- chronic pain
- chronic pain blog
- chronic pain syndrome
- chronic pain warrior
- coping with chronic pain
- heart disease
- Mayo Clinic
- melanoma prognosis
- metastatic melanoma
- paraneoplastic neurological syndromes
- paraneoplastic syndrome
- stage IV melanoma
- transverse myelitis
Tag Archives: cyclophosphamide
Once again it’s been a while since my last post on this blog. It wasn’t intentional. My disease simply would not allow me the good moments that I needed to write. I could post to Facebook and do a few … Continue reading
I thought it was time to write a blog about what has been going on with my chronic illness. As those who have read my blog know, I suffer from a paraneoplastic neurological syndrome that was triggered by Stage IV … Continue reading
Today I thought I would write an update on how my IVIG treatment is going. The graphic above is a good description of the past week or so. I have felt pain so terrible that it almost doubles me over. … Continue reading
One Week: A Snapshot of Chronic Illness and its Impact.
The past week has been chock full of events, ups and downs, that relate to my life with chronic illness. So, I thought that writing about it would be a good next step for my blog. For those who have … Continue reading
I have been back from my visit to Minnesota and a consultation at the Mayo Clinic for a little over three weeks. My home neurologist is working on the necessary approvals to execute the treatment plan using IVIG that was … Continue reading
I have a paraneoplastic neurological syndrome. What is that? It is a process whereby the body’s immune system starts fighting the central nervous system in response to having had cancer, having cancer or having a developing cancer. It is a … Continue reading